Friday, July 17, 2009

Model 3 mm super slim stand exhibition stalls

This is a showing technology performed at International Office Equipment show in Tokyo (Japan) this week.

This digital system includes a piece 0,3mm thick film, mounted with a glass sheet's thickness 3mm and cut to shape a women's face.

A projector in the back will gleam of video images on the sheet and made that surface an image which can be viewed from all angles, including in the flash environment.


Gizmodo.

Download clip here: http://media.vnexpress.net/MediaStore/Video/2009/07/16/Digital_booth_babe.flv.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

collegegirl said...

Excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and thoughts. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I hope many friends like Janis, Danaty, Freearticle, Fengshui, chinafan, freearticle will Vote for u. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote.Just copy this link to your browser
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551