Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A girl with 56 stars on her face

Her angry parent Belgium reported to police after their daughter has 56 stars appeared across her face.

Kimberley Vlaminck, 18, confirmed that his request operator only 3 stars near the left eye by her father for permission to do so. "My father allow me to do this because anyone in my family has a mark," Kimberley said.

When her father is eating ice cream outside, Vlaeminck goes to sleep before waking, and found her face covered full of stars.

"When he started input pictures for me, I do not feel pain designation should go to sleep. I waking when he is on nose and I have to leave out. I count shows all 56 stars," Kimberley stated. "Now I can not the road. I am too embarrassed. In my very clumsy, eccentric and disability."

Vlaeminck families are demanding $9000 for surgery to remove the pictures on face. But Rouslan Toumaniantz, owner of the shop, negative accusations and demands of 50 euro for the star.

"She always wake. I did not hypnotize or medicate her," said Toumaniantz. "This completely unified at first. Can not have many stars on her and she does not know."

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: